Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Thank you to those who show one another love

 Good morning,! There is always more to what I say "out loud". This last week I have been speaking and sharing a whole less with the disclaimer "why bother" behind it. Sick of the "misinterpretations" and backlash is what I thought...then realizing that sometimes what hides in the shadows doesn't frighten, but it does make me sad. It feels like being a flashlight in a trembling and seeking hand...

So this goes out as a thank you. ..to those who give a flashlight a steady hand. Who accept with wholehearted curiosity and love. Thank you for your welcoming nature, joyful embraces, genuine celebration of the flow of life, and authentic hearts with fears and hurts willing to be healed. You allow love to shine its unconditional radiance. ❤

No comments: