Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, September 28, 2015

The pure desire for the joy of building another up

 Good morning! I will get some restful sleep later (my loving commitment to my body as it asks for support) and the thoughts that are filling my heart and head are that of chivalry. Not that I need to be "rescued", but the heart behind wanting to show up in the lives of those you love with a glow in your eye when you see or think of them, wanting to put a smile on their face, getting to know what makes them tick so you can encourage them, going out of your way to make sure you get to hug or kiss them...that heart and pure desire for the joy of building another up is awe- inspiring. ...to everyone!

Aand it speaks to this persons courage, confidence, and appreciation and knowing of themselves and what they have been gifted with. All the world admires chilvalry... ❤

No comments: