Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things my dad taught me

 Expect and give unconditional love in spite of..., speak boldly,... honor thy father and mother,... be willing to receive,... be generous,... nurture your talents,... never let what you didn't learn keep you from helping others to learn,... show up with a smile,...be there to support,... no matter how bad things may seem always make room for laughter,... smiling, and crying... be your child's biggest fan,... love whatever you put your hands to,... watch your words,... what we simply know is not enough unless we apply it,... respect who it is that God designed you to be,...do not let excuses be your chains,...hold on just one more day,...you can DO it,... there is POWER in believing in the good in others,...be a light to those that walk through darkness,...

Thank you dad!! You have taught me so much in all that you do and I am SO grateful and honoured to be your daughter.

No comments: