Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Why not?

 Why not?

A special thanks to Jeremy S Cowan who said to me years ago..."Don't knock it till you try it." I'm glad I "tried" a life together with him as it has been amazing. 

Man, did I have a reason for everything I wouldn't do, but having faith in what I (ME!!) could make of any situation and achieve, has been challenging, but oh so rewarding and inspiring. I often doubted myself, and had little faith in my ability, but I didn't give up on dreaming my dreams.  With the faith and encouragement of others, I was encouraged to be faithful in myself, in God, and my ability to live a beautiful life full of impact.

Do you have faith in what YOU are able to achieve?  And if not, is there anyone in your life that has faith in what you are able to achieve?  Ask them to share their vision for you and allow yourself to see how YOU can achieve what it is that you desire to do and how it can impact the lives of others.

So ask "why not?" before you ask "why?".  Why not give it a try, instead of why would I give it a try.....both can have the same answer depending on who is asking the question.  

Go for it!  If it requires faith in yourself, in God or faith from others to accomplish it...do it!  If it is shrouded with fear, then question where the fear is coming from, if it is based on speculation of an unknown outcome, then give it another thought and again ask "why not?".

No comments: