Pages

Featured Post

Success

My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and talents.  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Committing myself to staying focused and positive

Well, here it goes!

This morning as I was checking in on a few details, I realized that I have not been paying attention to the details of what I have been getting into. I was so distraught to find out that I had committed myself to something unknowingly (although the information was there in plain sight) because I was hyped up on getting a good deal.

And then I decided, I am JUST going to have to make it work out for the best! I've committed to it and it's all mine to have, so why would I drop out of it, because I neglected to read the "fine print". SO I am going to go forth positively and full of action (as much as I can delegate) and get to work. I will share more of the details later, but just wanted to share that even though sometimes we get the unexpected, we can still make the most out of the situation and not get derailed by what we thought we wanted to happen (or not happen). We still have the other "stuff" in life to focus on and make work, so why not give it a go?

So here we go!

No comments: